+46 18-750 52 11 info@shrl.eu


We assists our clients in disputes regarding family law matters, such as custody and contact issuess. We also assist clients in areas of social law and administrative law in cases that involve LVU (care of young people), LVM (care of addicts), LPT (compulsory psychiatric care) and LRV (forensic psychiatric care, due to crime).

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

- Mother Teresa

Does your case concern divorce, custody, residence or contact with children?

We regularly represent clients in family law matters. We can help you if you have questions about, for example, divorce, or if your case concerns custody, contact or contact with children. Whether it is a change in legal custody, the child’s accommodation, or if you want a change in contact, we can help you negotiate or process with your counterpart in a way that safeguards your rights in the best way.

As we have special expertise in private international law and matters relating to cross-border family cases or the abduction of children, we can also represent you who have a private law case with an international connection. We also have experience of abducting children to other countries.

LVU: Has your child been taken into care by social authorities?

We regularly represent clients whose children have been cared for by social authorities. Our goal is to support and support you as a parent in the process that follows a care and give you the best possible advice and assistance. Getting their child cared for means a restriction of a fundamental right. As we have special expertise in human rights, such as the right to private and family life in Article 8 of the European Convention, we can uniquely highlight your rights as a parent in the process. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are facing a potential decision on care or if your child has already been taken into care. We can also help you start a repatriation request.

In many cases, you can request one of our lawyers as public counsel and the costs of your legal assistance will then be paid by the state.

Please do not hesitate to call or email us if you have questions regarding your marriage, children, or other family law matters. We want to give you advice and help you in the process that lies ahead. We can also inform you of what opportunities there are to seek compensation through the legal protection in your home insurance or, if you do not have insurance, what right you have to receive legal aid. We can help you through the entire process and give you support  in an often complicated and difficult situation.


8 + 14 =